- 2D artwork must have
- the Inventory Tag fixed to the back and
- the Gallery Tag clipped to the artwork.
- 2D artwork should arrive properly packaged and labeled.
- 2D artwork that is matted should be done in a neutral color, such as Black, White or Gray.
- 2D artwork needs to be hanging ready. o All matted work must be backed. o All canvases must be wired. o All paintings/drawings on board or other large/bulky works must have wire attached, ready to hang.
- Packing materials must have the School Packaging Tag attached and visible on the outside of the portfolio/box.
- Framed artwork/photos should be ready to hang with wires.
- All 3D artwork must have
- the Inventory Tag fixed to the work or attached via a string tag and
- the GalleryTag placed in a small envelope with the school name and assigned school number on the front of the envelope.
- All 3D artwork should be properly boxed as if it were shipping by mail. Shipping materials must have the school Inventory Tag securely attached and visible on the outside of the box.
Shipments postmarked after Feb 16, 2019 will not be accepted
Hand Delivery Instructions: All artwork invited for exhibition may be hand delivered to the Corn Center during the following days and times:
Feb 22 - 12–4pm EST
Feb 23 - 12–4pm EST
Feb 24 - 12–4pm EST
Shipping Instructions: All artwork invited for exhibition may be shipped pre-paid POSTMARKED no later than January 31, 2019.
All-State Art Symposium
Columbus State University
Department of Art
4225 University Avenue
Columbus, GA 31907