- Contact Administrative Assistant Jennifer McCollough if you need an advisor
Our degree, minor and certificate descriptions may be found in the Academic Catalog
View our growing list of Course Descriptions
Visit the CSU Honors College
- Contact Administrative Assistant Jennifer McCollough for current art scholarships
- CSU Department of Art Academic Scholarship
- Friends of Art Travel Scholarship
Application forms may also be found on the corkboard outside of the Art Department office, Yancey 219
Application forms may be found:
- On the corkboard outside of the Art Department office, Yancey 219
- Tips on Applying for Scholarships
The department offers opportunities for Study Abroad. We regularly offer Study Abroad experiences in Japan and Italy, supported with competitive Study Abroad Travel Scholarship opportunities. Please see your academic advisor, Center for International Education website, or Administrative Assistant for more information about upcoming Study Abroad programs and be sure to submit a travel scholarship application.
Internships and Career Planning
The department offers internship opportunities and can provide guidance on career planning and placement. Many of our students benefit from internships within the department, at the Columbus Museum, and other locations.
Current Student FAQ's
Who is my advisor?
Your advisor is assigned and will be listed in Degree Works.
What are the hours of operation in the art facilities?
Operating hours are posted on the doors to the facilities
How do I apply for a departmental or Federal Work Study position?
Please see your advisor or Administrative Assistant.
How do I apply for a scholarship?
See above application information.